Wednesday, September 10, 2008

commence ridiculous feminist remarks

here's the story: the phrase about "lipstick on a pig" is an old one, and it generally has nothing to do with women or anti-feminism or whatever. it's true - i promise. yet videos of barack's comments will always draw comments about how he must hate women and sarah palin in particular.


kind of reminds me of that horrible woman from the apprentice...oy, i can't remember her name...actually, it makes me really happy that i can't remember her name, because i know she was some kind of awful attention whore. in any case, somebody made a comment about "the pot calling the kettle black," which made this woman completely lose her shit, saying it was a racist remark. yeah. settle down, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are talking about that Omarosa woman.
Did you delete me on myspace? I was looking for you to send you a message last week and I couldn't find you on my list.


Shelley

whiticism said...

i don't think so shelley...i think there was a time when myspace was having problems randomly deleting people though. just add me again!